bootcamp-ccie sp lab

This web site is about bootcamp, ccie sp lab, ipexpert ccie security lab audio, ipexpert ccie security lab audio, cisco ccnp prep center.-Bargains and deals on bootcamp

Monday, September 22, 2008

ccie written exam and More

News about ccie written exam

What had happened?

Welcome back to DC's CCIE blog!


Between the last blog and this one, I have left my CCIE lab for the time being.


Sadly, it is due to financial reason. I have another commitment on my table that I must attend. However, rest assured that my CCIE spirit is still there,
hibernated for the time being ;)


Several weeks back, I announced my next attempt to be in August this year. Sadly (again), it is now scheduled to be end of this year, around December.


Well folks, stay tuned for the next breaking news of my next battle of CCIE lab attempt. Meanwhile, I will be doing practices and some dynamips play
around ;)



Building a 10G Network - Part 1

Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:01:22 +0000
One of my current projects is to build out a 10G network to support server consolidation we’re doing. How did this come about? Well, for a long time, we were corporately going the route of isolating specific services to specific servers, growing these little pizza box 1U servers everywhere. All of a ...]

QoS for CUE CCM Integration

Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:46:44 +0000
One of the current limitations is that the JTAPI (CTI-quick buffer encoding QBE]) signaling packets are unmarked (TOS = 0) when the Cisco Unity Express AIM transmits them. In order to correct this, use an access control list (ACL) on the router that has the Cisco Unity Express AIM installed to mark ...]

Giving a word of appreciation or gratitude to this piece of writing on ccie written exam would be enough encouragement to us to continue producing such informative articles on ccie written exam.
#



Featured ccie written exam Items


Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions (Kaptest.com)
Discover the new 2007 Office system


ccie security boot camp
ccie security bootcamp
| | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home